[Freeswitch-users] Ring Group with Video Preview

Jerry Kendall Jerry.Kendall at BishopHosting.com
Tue Dec 27 18:58:26 UTC 2022

Hi Antony,

Yes, it does work with one device in the ring grouop.

In fact, if I toogle or change the devices within a ring group it works regardless of which device - as long as it's only one device in the ring group.
Once there are more than a single device, the the video preview only works on the first device to reply with a '183 progress...'
All the other devices get a cancel as FS gets the 183 and cancels all other devices... even if they send a '183 progres...'

if I set 'bridge_early_media, then all devices will accept the video however, the video is simply a blank screen with on content

Jerry