[Freeswitch-users] codec negotiation error

Brian West brian at freeswitch.com
Tue Aug 9 12:47:26 UTC 2022

Sounds like you need to setup outbound caller ID, do you have a full sip
trace?

--

Brian West | Co-founder and Developer

Need Commercial support? email sales at freeswitch.com

FreeSWITCH Solutions | 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045
<https://maps.google.com/?q=17345+Civic+Drive+%232531+Brookfield,+WI+53045&entry=gmail&source=g>

Email: brian at freeswitch.com

Mobile: 918-424-9378

Website: https://www.FreeSWITCH.com <https://www.freeswitch.com/>