[Freeswitch-users] Jitter and dropping MOS score

Christoph Russow russow at emtex.de
Thu Oct 7 09:23:45 UTC 2021

Hi all,

thanks for all the input.

We could sort out the Jitter/MOS problem as a temporary Network problem
with one of our carriers.

about the CPU:
how should i make sure that it is really eating 100% CPU?

"ps aux" shows the freeswitch process at arround 30% so it seems to not
really consume 100%cpu as htop still tells me.

USER       PID %CPU %MEM    VSZ   RSS TTY      STAT START   TIME COMMAND
freeswi+ 30074 30.6  3.9 8582604 636456 ?      SNsl Sep22 6431:58
/usr/bin/freeswitch -ncwait -u freeswitch -g emtex-files -nonat

best regards
Christoph