[Freeswitch-users] Jitter and dropping MOS score

Dragos Oancea dragos at freeswitch.org
Wed Oct 6 10:33:02 UTC 2021

if it really consumes 100% CPU with few calls then it's abnormal.
kill it with SIGABRT (make sure it will dump core before that), get a
backtrace with gdb and open a github issue.
before doing this you need to make sure it's really eating 100 % CPU, this
screenshot is not very relevant.
Also, you need to make sure you don't have real packet loss. Perhaps it's a
matter of dimensioning, eg: how many simultaneous calls do you expect to
have on that hardware, what codec, etc.