[Freeswitch-users] Examples of mod_portaudio_stream?

Support from NetworkedAudio LLC support at naud.io
Mon Nov 8 21:01:37 UTC 2021

So I added a Visual C++ project for it and added pablio.h and similar.

The dll builds and loads, and for now I’m just testing it with:

<extension name="test">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^9199$">
                <action application="answer"/>
                <action application="playback" data="portaudio_stream://test_stream"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

It’s crashing my test 1.10.7 with EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION_READ: Fatal Error: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION_READ
I just want to use one of my PortAudio channels as Music on Hold (moh) – using a soundcard for audio.

Anyone got any pointers?