[Freeswitch-users] Developers / packagers here?

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Nov 5 07:38:09 UTC 2021

I mean instead of using the dialplan, you could use c sharp or even
lua for a portion of your workflow.  Freeswitch does support doing
this kind of thing and then you get more realtime control instead of a
static dialplan.  I have used mod_managed to write something to do
what asterisk's controlplayback does because I could not find anything
in fs to do what I wanted to do.