[Freeswitch-users] Developers / packagers here?

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu Nov 4 19:24:03 UTC 2021

I think you should be able to dl all this with mod_xml_curl.  This
module will give you the xml you need after searching whatever
database you need -- and it can be on a per-call basis.  One thing
though, you might be better using a real programming language for
these use cases.  Freeswitch is more of a toolkit whereas asterisk is
more of a pbx specific arrangement.