[Freeswitch-users] Sofia and ODBC

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Wed Nov 3 16:01:16 UTC 2021

On Wednesday 03 November 2021 at 16:33:45, Martin Paterson wrote:

> I think you are confusing two different things here. The docs pages
> you link to are about choosing the internal database that FreeSWITCH
> uses for its internal state information. This is not the same as
> serving configuration, which is by default provided in XML files.
>
> You can dynamically serve the XML configuration with the module:
> mod_xml_curl and also control call flow with mod_httapi.

Aha - that clarifies greatly - thank you.

I'm surprised that mod_xml_curl is not mentioned on the first page I found
about FreeSwitch and databases in general:

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/FreeSWITCH+Databases

Antony.

--
I bought a book on memory techniques, but I've forgotten where I put it.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.