[Freeswitch-users] Sofia and ODBC

Martin Paterson martin at pattersong.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 15:33:45 UTC 2021

I think you are confusing two different things here. The docs pages
you link to are about choosing the internal database that FreeSWITCH
uses for its internal state information. This is not the same as
serving configuration, which is by default provided in XML files.

You can dynamically serve the XML configuration with the module:
mod_xml_curl and also control call flow with mod_httapi.

Martin.

Martin Paterson, Pattersong Music
Reduced orchestrations of G&S