[Freeswitch-users] Developers / packagers here?

Mike Jerris mike at freeswitch.org
Wed Nov 3 21:00:14 UTC 2021

It’s a module abandoned 7-8 years ago in the contrib repo that we have never maintained and has never been part of the FS packaging.  We generally don’t package unmaintained code but you are welcome to use it if you choose and it still works.  The db layers have gone through some evolution since then, what exactly are you trying to accomplish, it may already be available elsewhere.