[Freeswitch-users] Ringless Voicemail

Mike Jerris mike at freeswitch.org
Wed Mar 31 15:39:53 UTC 2021

This is all correct. In practice what you will “usually” see is an almost immediate missed call indication on the phone (and in my testing my phone rarely made a ring sound at all) as that first call is hung up very quickly… usually… except when it doesn’t happen like that… which you have no control over...