[Freeswitch-users] Ringless Voicemail

Guillermo Ruiz Camauer grcamauer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 14:13:19 UTC 2021

Vishal,

If you use one line to make the line busy you are taking the "Ringless" out
of it...  I doubt the end user will appreciate that first call.
I believe that true Ringless voicemail involves APIs with the carriers that
allow the messages to be inserted directly into the voicemail systems.
Those APIs are accessed only by "partner"companies (companies with which
they have signed agreements).

Regards,

Guillermo

--