[Freeswitch-users] Configuring mod_portaudio for Debian built-in (JACK?) audio

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Sun Mar 28 04:17:50 UTC 2021

I have an HP Prodesk tower with Debian and FreeSWITCH installed. It has an
audio jack that is plugged into a speaker. I configured the system so that
the devices in /dev/snd are group "freeswitch". Now I want to transfer a
call to the speaker with <action application="bridge"
data="portaudio/auto_answer"/>.

However, I am getting errors when I load mod_portaudio that look like this:
2021-03-27 21:15:30.747447 [ERR] mod_portaudio.c:1617 Invalid outstream
specified for endpoint 'default'

It looks like a config file issue, but I have no clue where to start
because I couldn't find a good example. Any suggestions?

--
Steve