[Freeswitch-users] Leg A and Leg B flow

Andres Lavariega andres.lavariega.directo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 15:30:10 UTC 2021

Hello good Morning.

I am looking for a little help and I am grateful for it.

I have this scenario, on an established call, where I have leg A, and leg
B. (source, destination)

By pressing a DTMF on the side of leg A, send leg B to another trunk for an
IVR process, and when terminating the call on that IVR. Leg A and Leg B,
come back together in the initial flow.

How can I send to another trunk, and put leg A on hold?

Currently I have thought that I can do something like that, but I don't
know how to put the B leg on hold, and then put the channels back together.

  <action application = "bind_meta_app" data = "5 a a execute_extension ::
1234 $ {destination_number} XML other-validation" />