[Freeswitch-users] Switch to MySQL db for config

TTT lists at telium.io
Tue Dec 7 22:25:19 UTC 2021

I was actually referring to FreeSWITCH core.  I'm reading a book on FreeSwitch  (https://www.amazon.ca/FreeSWITCH-1-8-Anthony-Minessale-II-ebook/dp/B071ZZBH8G/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=freeswitch&qid=1638915802&s=books&sr=1-3) and it mentions that FreeSWITCH keeps its operating information in a database at runtime.  I think it's PostgreSQL

I was wondering if/how I could switch that to MySQL.  I thought there might be a DSN setting in the XML registry that affects this.  This books says you can setup ODBC providers but it's not clear how, or if this applies to "core".