[Freeswitch-users] Switch to MySQL db for config

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Mon Dec 6 16:01:51 UTC 2021

On Monday 06 December 2021 at 16:00:30, TTT wrote:

> I would like to use MySQL to hold my FreeSWITCH config.

What do you mean by "config"?

All of it, or just certain aspects (such as user directory, SIP registrations,
dialplan...)?

> I found instructions on how to setup the DSN,

Point us at the URL so that we know what you're doing?

> but how to I create the db/table structure?  Is there a script to do this?

What are you using as the "glue" between MySQL and FreeSwitch?  Common options
would be xml-curl or lua.  In both cases you create your DB tables however you
like, and you then write a lua script or create something that curl can
interrogate, to return the XML which you would otherwise have placed into a
flat file for FreeSwitch to parse.

Regards,

Antony.

--
.evah I serutangis sseltniop tsom eht fo eno eb tsum sihT

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.