[Freeswitch-users] Multiple DIDs per extension

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 00:43:45 UTC 2021

Have you read freeswitch documentation?

All you need to do is create a dialplan in your public.Conf.xml and
configure your asterisk to send calls to freeswitch on port 5080.
You need to add an extension on the mentioned file and route to the other
asterisks

Super  simple example (you can find many on the internet)

<extension name="inbound-test">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(\+493087710024)$">
    <action application="bridge" data="sofia/${domain}/$1@[ASTERISK-4-IP]"/>

  </condition>
</extension>

Something like that.