[Freeswitch-users] Pause/resume recording mod_callcenter

Jonathan Hunter jhunter at voxboxcoms.co.uk
Thu Sep 24 09:51:55 UTC 2020

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply. Understood with regards to mod_fifo, however I have
already gone done the callcenter path quite a long way.

In terms of recording, I have disabled call recording within
mod_callcenter, however I cant see to append recordings correctly, it just
overwrites it, am I using RECORD_APPEND correctly?

Jon

--
Jonathan Hunter
Principle Consultant