[Freeswitch-users] How to Answer a Call from ESL java

Malik Ehtasham ehtasham.malik at expertflow.com
Mon Sep 21 19:38:25 UTC 2020

Hello,
I want to answer the call from my web application. For Example, SIP Phone 1,
dial a call to SIP Phone B, now Phone B is ringing, now I want to answer the
call on Phone B, via my Web Interface, so there is a button on my interface
to answer the call.
To answer the call I am executing the below command, but this doesn't do
anything and the call keeps on ringing on phone B. Any

EslMessage response =
client.sendSyncApiCommand("uuid_answer",Event_Header.get("Unique-ID"));

--
Sent from: http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/