[Freeswitch-users] Experience with FreeSWITCH on capable servers?

Sam van Herwaarden svanherwaarden at precisionag.org
Thu Sep 17 11:02:14 UTC 2020

That sounds very encouraging. Is the way that FreeSWITCH loads the system
when bridging calls similar to when it plays WAVs? I could imagine that the
latter would do more IO (likely cached so from RAM).

I'll see what I can test - to some extent we will have to make the server
purchase decision without knowing how that exact hardware will perform.

Thanks!
Sam