[Freeswitch-users] Experience with FreeSWITCH on capable servers?

Sam van Herwaarden svanherwaarden at precisionag.org
Wed Sep 16 17:10:11 UTC 2020

The server is going to be streaming audio on each of these channels (8000Hz
mono wav). I’m not so familiar with all the telephony terminology yet so
not sure if that’s similar to what it would do when bridging calls?

If I run into software limitations I can probably also containerize or use
KVM or so.

What kind of channel counts did you manage on what kind of machine? I think
the FreeSWITCH benchmarks page is a little bit outdated and doesn’t really
have examples of 1000+ calls and modern hardware. Would be great to have
some reference points.

Thanks!