[Freeswitch-users] FS on a VM only uses one cpu?

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:10:30 UTC 2020

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 11:35 AM David Villasmil <
david.villasmil.work at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for replying. I’m not using mod_callcenter at all. I’m simply
> playing back a file. I wonder if this is cpu bounding. I guess I can test
> this by doing echo instead.

to eliminate cpu load from reading/decoding file, use moh (read just one
time, then broadcast samples to all calls, no cpu, I believe less than echo
in case of many concurrent calls)

-giovanni

I also added another profile, since I read on a thread it might help (also