[Freeswitch-users] FS on a VM only uses one cpu?

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:35:02 UTC 2020

Hello Shaun,

Thanks for replying. I’m not using mod_callcenter at all. I’m simply
playing back a file. I wonder if this is cpu bounding. I guess I can test
this by doing echo instead.

I also added another profile, since I read on a thread it might help (also
read that’s not true), but that’s not it. All of my metal boxes work just
fine at ~3000 channels, so I’m thinking it’s related somehow to the
underlying VM.

Thanks again.