[Freeswitch-users] IVR UI/UX design

Sam van Herwaarden svanherwaarden at precisionag.org
Fri Oct 9 07:44:29 UTC 2020

Hi all,

My organization runs a number of IVR systems for information delivery, and
one issue we often run into is that users find the interface a bit awkward
or hard to navigate. We have experimented quite a bit internally with
adjusting the structures of menus, ordering, phrasing etc. But we feel like
there must be some knowledge/experience out there and that it shouldn't be
necessary to rediscover most of this ourselves.

Does anyone have recommendations for resources with info on best practices
for IVR design? Or contacts in organizations/companies that have a lot of
experience with this?

Kind regards,
Sam