[Freeswitch-users] Setting up a call center on FreeSWITCH

Sam van Herwaarden svanherwaarden at precisionag.org
Wed Nov 11 12:06:19 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Does anyone here have experience setting up call centers on FreeSWITCH? Is
there any open source software that makes this easy?

Our organization (https://precisionag.org) is likely to have some needs in
this area soon, though I'm still identifying the exact requirements. We are
looking to have inbound traffic on our system processed by a call center,
while also running an automated outbound system on the same number. I think
I have a decent sense of how the dialplan would look, but I have no
experience with things like queueing and don't know what kind of software
is available for managing a call center like this.

If you do consulting on this, or if you know someone good, it would be
great if you can get in touch.

Kind regards,
Sam