[Freeswitch-users] Tell Conference to stop music by ESL/progammatically?

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:06:58 UTC 2020

Hi,

conference API command shows this:

<conf name> moh <file_path>|toggle|[on|off]

I have done per participant deafen/mute/unmute and other controls but not
tested this particular moh toggling. For per participant control you'll
need to have their conference member_id to execute the actions as

<conf name> deaf <[member_id|all]|last|non_moderator>

Check output of conference command in freeswitch console for all other
actions you can perform via ESL.

Regards,
Sammy