[Freeswitch-users] Tell Conference to stop music by ESL/progammatically?

Richard Chan richard at treeboxsolutions.com
Fri May 15 08:47:05 UTC 2020

Can I tell the Cnference application to stop the music even if there is
only one user programmatically or by ESL?

Scenario:
I want the default behaviour: when there is one participant, Conference
will play music.

However one of my "participants" is actually another Conference application
(not FreeSWITCH) that can signal to me the number of callers it is
currently muxing. In this case if it signals two or more I want to stop the
music. From FreeSWITCH POV there is only one channel.

Is there a way to use ESL to stop/start the music?

(At the moment Confluence seems to be down, and google is drawing a blank
here.)

--
Richard Chan