[Freeswitch-users] Need help changing port numbers

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 21:16:01 UTC 2020

Hi there,
 Personally, I don't do wss, but ...

Did you really use an IP address in the wss: URL?
Perhaps try to put in a fully qualified domain name (host) instead.

The lets-encrypt cert will only assert the FQDN, not an IP address.

If you checked the cert in a browser, I suspect it worked only if you used the FQDN, not the IP address.
[if it's running a web service, https://123.45.6.789/ will flag up warnings in a web browser, even if the service has a valid cert]

Just a thought.
   Lawrence