[Freeswitch-users] Need help changing port numbers

Francesco Facco de Lagarda francesco at delagarda.com
Wed Mar 4 20:11:23 UTC 2020

Thank you all very much for your swift answers..
Unfortunately now I am getting an ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID, NOT on the https connection which works fine, but on the wss://xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:8082 connection. Refreshed browser, cleared cache, refreshed letsencrypt certificate, checked it, all is fine!
I’m at a bit of a loss here: how can chrome accept the certificate for https, but complain for wss?