[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch database

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 06:36:05 UTC 2020

Joe,

in simple terms, there is only one database.

I think what you are seeing is summary statistics (i.e. simple counts)
that are recorded in the profile and reported when you use the status
profile command. Looking at the source (admittedly an older version)
shows that the command gets it's data from the profile data structure
rather than executing any database operation.

Regards,

Amit
p.s. Freeswitch does (or certainly did - I might be out of date) use
sqlite as well as the "one database". But it is/was using sqlite to
provide hashing functions rather than as the main database - in your
case PostgreSQL.