[Freeswitch-users] HA Cluster build

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 05:40:50 UTC 2020

No, there is no way but moving a floating ip adress (you can use some black
magic bgp-fu, but is probably outside your reach).

Also, your topology (two FS in HA) is the most difficult and less efficient.

You want to use a couple proxy (opensips, kamailio) in HA, that distribute
calls to N freeswitches. This way you achieve robust HA, load balancing,
and all FS machines (heavy duty) are active, while only one proxy machine
(very light) is passive.