[Freeswitch-users] HA Cluster build

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 20:37:53 UTC 2020

Hello,

We currently have two Freeswitch servers sharing a MariaDB.

The plan is to have both server be an HA pair, so if we lose one server the
other take over the active calls without dropping them.

I have read online several ways of doing this, but most of them include
using a floating IP.  The problem with that is we would need to change our
IP's and at this point we dont have that option.

Is there a different approach to doing this?  And if so could you send me
an article or point me in the right direction?

thanks,