[Freeswitch-users] caller ID updation on consultative transfers

Igor Olhovskiy igorolhovskiy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 09:01:46 UTC 2019

https://samael28.blogspot.com/2017/08/fusionpbxfreeswitch-save-clid-on.html (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/0371F06B-D815-4194-B1E7-D4F6A7A84963@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fsamael28.blogspot.com%2F2017%2F08%2Ffusionpbxfreeswitch-save-clid-on.html&recipient=ZnJlZXN3aXRjaC11c2Vyc0BsaXN0cy5mcmVlc3dpdGNoLm9yZw%3D%3D)