[Freeswitch-users] Google MRCP sessions per FS node

Sean DiSanti sdisanti.eteleco at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 19:45:44 UTC 2019

We are, but it depends on how you're setup. We have multiple freeswitch
nodes (12 or so per site) communicating with load-balanced unimrcp servers
(2 per site). Error rate is far below 1% for us, but we typically have
fewer than 100 concurrent recognition attempts at once going through the
unimrcp servers, and that works out to fewer than 10-15 per freeswitch box.
We also have measures in place to report on and handle errors as they
happen.