[Freeswitch-users] [BULK] FreeSWITCH-users Digest, Vol 155, Issue 85

Bejan, Alex alex.bejan at necam.com
Fri May 24 15:00:30 UTC 2019

Try using the following in your profile
	<param name="disable-rtp-auto-adjust" value="true"/>
Worked for me in FS 1.6 along with 3pcc.

The message that was previously closely associate to the issue occurrence
	“Auto Changing port from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxx:yyyyy to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxx:yyyyy”
was not present anymore after workaround was applied.

You may also need
	rtp_manual_rtp_bugs=accept_any_packets

There was a wiki page listing all the rtp workarounds against peer bugs in a single concise document - however seems hard to find now.

Message: 1