[Freeswitch-users] $$$ Reward $$$ Multiple Logins on v1.8

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Tue May 21 13:17:41 UTC 2019

Hi Anthony,

I have tried dozens of configurations.  I am guessing most of the problem is my lack of understanding of the difference Multiple Registrations and SLA.

Please explain if Multiple Registrations should function like this:
More than 1 phone registered on same ext.
All ring when bridged to that ext.
Any phone answer it.
PUT IT ON HOLD AND OTHER PHONE(s) SEE IT AS FLASHING BUTTON and Pick it up.

Also, if multiple registration is working, should they all show up in “show registrations”?

Thanks for the education.

Sean