[Freeswitch-users] Call to unregister endpoint with auth=true after endpoint password change

Jose David Jurado Alonso josedavid at zennio.com
Fri May 10 12:11:49 UTC 2019

Hi,

Yes, I had already reached that conclusion. Thank you very much for the
reply.

The solution that is going to give is to execute a script with these
commands after the change of password since this change is done from an
external app outside of FS context so it is not viable through ESL.

Thanks again.

José David Jurado Alonso