[Freeswitch-users] Call to unregister endpoint with auth=true after endpoint password change

Alexey Sibyakin alex at freeswitch.com
Fri May 10 09:11:22 UTC 2019

Hi,

FreeSWITCH will not send a call to an unregistered endpoint. Registration
will not expire because of password changing.

Try to reduce expire or flush registration via ESL on password change.

Regards,

Alex

Alex Sibyakin | Support Engineer SignalWire | 228 Hamilton Ave 3rd Floor,
Palo Alto, CA 94303 Email: alex at freeswitch.com Website:
https://www.signalwire.com