[Freeswitch-users] FS can't reconnect to PostgreSQL database

Frédérick Pruneau frederick at targointernet.com
Mon May 6 14:08:18 UTC 2019

Hi guys,

I have an issue with FS unable to reconnect to postgresql database. Here
is the setup: 2 FreeSWITCH servers with 2 postgresql servers. Each
freeswitch is connected to 1 postgresql server. DB servers are synced
with BDR. It was working very well until I restarted freeswitch service
on one of the servers. Then, I got theses errors showing up on
freeswitch console:

switch_pgsql.c:384 Query X took too long to complete or database not
responding.

database is locked against ddl by another node

I followed some guides to remove locks with these commands:

SELECT * FROM pg_stat_activity;
SELECT pg_terminate_backend(${pid});

But the issue is still there. Do you have an idea how to fix this issue?

Thanks.