[Freeswitch-users] ICTFax version 4.0 , Open source Fax over Ip software

Tahir Almas tahir at ictinnovations.com
Tue Mar 26 09:42:30 UTC 2019

 sorry I  missed  this post,

Thanks for positive feedback ,

We  have fixed  few issues  reported  at  github  also  we have  updated
our website too  ,  Our development team using github  therefore  we do
recommend  to use  github to report issues as well as download  latest
versions
Yes,  ICTFax forum is not active  and you can post  bug / issues at github
and sales / support  related  issues  with live support  professional ( GMT
4 to GMT 16 ) or  create  a support ticket at
http://service.ictinnovations.com

Regards
*Tahir Almas*

Managing Partner