[Freeswitch-users] Issue | Shared Line

Alexey Sibyakin alex at freeswitch.com
Thu Jun 6 00:36:40 UTC 2019

Long story short, try to update. Many problems were fixed since 1.2.14.
Next time please add the log and/or pcap. There is too few info to figure
something out.

Regards,

Alex

Alex Sibyakin | Support Engineer SignalWire | 228 Hamilton Ave 3rd Floor,
Palo Alto, CA 94303 Email: alex at freeswitch.com Website:
https://www.signalwire.com