[Freeswitch-users] Missing audio in bridged call

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:23:01 UTC 2019

before bridging, wait until session1 is connected

eg, after creating session1, insert line

if (session1:ready()) then

and put a line with just

end

affter bridging

For an old example, don't know if is still working, look at:

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Lua+example+Bridging+two+calls+with+retry

--
Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli