[Freeswitch-users] hangup cause / sip cause ?

morbidus at rx900.org morbidus at rx900.org
Sat Aug 17 16:57:34 UTC 2019

Thank you all for the help and sorry for the late reply, I did some tests with originate_disposition and endpoint_disposition.

${originate_disposition} looks good in a 'controlled environment' with my asterisks and my dialplans
but then it gets quirky when dealing with the real trunk.

But it's the trunk's fault: they do all sorts of failovers and retries with a single call
and the result is a messy TC.

So for now I'm adding originate_disposition to my cdr
and i'll add some code to 'guess' the best TC among the various cdr fields.

Thank you all and have great holidays :)