[Freeswitch-users] hangup cause / sip cause ?

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Sat Aug 3 18:49:49 UTC 2019

On 02/08/2019 15:51, morbidus at rx900.org wrote:
> But i'm unable to get a 'final' termination cause for the calls as i'm used to get with asterisk:
> i'd like to have something like 'answered', 'cancel', 'busy', 'congestion', 'chanunavail', and so on

Can you also check whether originate_disposition, (and maybe
endpoint_disposition) contain the info you want?

> so i'm writing last_bridge_hangup_cause, bridge_hangup_cause and hangup_cause in my cdr

I'm wondering now. Is last_bridge_hangup_cause in the CDR  the "correct"
one, verified by your knowledge of what actually happened?

You /could/ run a hangup hook from XML dialplan, but I think you need to
run some lua, could be inline lua.. but you can print the value of a
variable and check it against what you are seeing in your CDR?

something along the lines of:
https://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2011-August/075103.html