[Freeswitch-users] ESL API command to get the status of Freeswitch

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:59:31 UTC 2019

Maybe you have a bad client, are you using one of the official ones?
See below using raw protocol commands over basic telnet connection to
demonstrate.

------

# telnet localhost 8021
Trying ::1...
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.

auth ClueCon

Reply-Text: +OK accepted

api status

UP 0 years, 1 day, 3 hours, 39 minutes, 51 seconds, 345 milliseconds, 930
microseconds
FreeSWITCH (Version 20.19.4-dev git 837c62c 2019-04-24 12:16:15Z 64bit) is
ready
246 session(s) since startup
14 session(s) - peak 25, last 5min 14
0 session(s) per Sec out of max 30, peak 2, last 5min 0
1000 session(s) max
min idle cpu 0.00/86.43
Current Stack Size/Max 240K/8192K

exit