[Freeswitch-users] ESL API command to get the status of Freeswitch

Ramesh Kandasamy ramelcom at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 18:27:39 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a way to get the status of a Freeswitch from a remote
server through ESL API command. I tried using SendRecv and Api methods
of ESLconnection class to send the 'status' command. But I don't receive
the response. However, after further reading through the confluence, I
realized that it is probably because, 'status' command output doesn't
include with a header named "content-type" that has a value of
"api/response" or "command/reply" and both SendRecv and Api methods look
for this.

So, the question is what other ESL methods shall be used to get the status
of freeswitch?

Thanks
Ramesh