[Freeswitch-users] How to use originate command call to number and then bridge to call center module

Matthew Grooms matthew at brightfire.net
Tue Sep 4 16:45:40 UTC 2018

To originate and connect directly to mod_callcenter, you should be able
to just call the application with the queue name ...

originate orgination-string &callcenter(queue-name)

for example:

orginate sofia/gateway/mygateway/+15555555555 &callcenter(1000 at default)

It sounds like your trying to do outbound call center dialing. I have an
extension configured for each call center queue. My external dial
manager calls into freeswitch to launch a lua script with a bunch of
arguments. That script does an originate, checks if a person or a
machine answered ( AMD module + a bunch of other checks ) and then
transfers people to the extension associated with the call center queue.
It's not difficult with a little trial and error. The hard part is
building the dial manger logic :/

Hope this helps,

-Matthew