[Freeswitch-users] FSBlue / FreeSWITCH 1.8

Michael Avers michael at mailworks.org
Tue May 1 15:57:03 UTC 2018

How is this a surprise to anyone? I'm actually surprised they didn't
make these moves sooner. Look at what NGINX, MongoDB, etc. have done. FS
folks should have gone enterprisey a long time ago. They deserve to get
paid the big bucks from the very many companies out there earning real
money thanks in big part to FS (Ooma, Dialpad, Fuze, too many to list).
The only thing I'd add is that it would be nice to see some clarity on
pricing and availability of things like Advantage, Blue, etc. Right now
it's just a vague concept. Also the website folks need to step it up a
few notches...
Mike

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org
>>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>>
>>>  FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>>>  UNSUBSCRIBE:
>>>  http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-users>>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>>
>> __________________________________________________________________-
>> _______>>  Professional FreeSWITCH Consulting Services:
>> consulting at freeswitch.org
>> http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>>
>>  Official FreeSWITCH Sites
>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org
>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>
>>  FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>>  UNSUBSCRIBE:
>>  http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-users>> http://www.freeswitch.org
> --
> Gregor Nanger
>
> *CTO*
> t./f.: 00386 (0) 7 6000 308/309 • m:. 00386 (0)41 756485 • Infomedia
>   d.o.o. • Jerebova 3, Novo mesto, Slovenia • www.infomedia.si[1]> ___________________________________________________________________-
> ________> Professional FreeSWITCH Consulting Services:

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

> UNSUBSCRIBE: