[Freeswitch-users] Struggling with Audiocodes MP124

Yu Boot yu at yu-boot.ru
Thu Jan 25 08:20:32 UTC 2018

You need only three things in AC settings. Menu entries and options
names may vary depending on your AC firmware version.

Endpoint settings or Endpoint phone numbers. "channel" -> port number (1
for first AC port and so on), "endpoint phone number" -> FS SIP login.

Authentication. On same line as in previous setting, "Username" -> FS
SIP login, "password" -> FS SIP password

Proxy & Registration. Enable registration, "registrar IP" -> FS IP.

That's all. You MUST get at least a ringtone or busy tone in enabled AC
ports. If it still silent, perhaps device is broken.