[Freeswitch-users] Struggling with Audiocodes MP124

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 07:58:06 UTC 2018

Hello folks!

I'm setting up an Audiocodes MP124 I bought at eBay to connect with FS 1.8
on Debian Jessie.  It's quite a struggle just to get a dialtone! The AC
registered with FS but there's no dialtone. I tried other settings e.g.
Hunt Group, IP Profile, etc. but I can't seem to hit the target. There's
too many parameters (perhaps a sign of a good product).

I'm trying this forum if anyone had experienced with AC MP124.  Just a
hint, a light at the end of the tunnel to keep me alive. :-)

Tks,
/Nandy